ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

My thoughts, page-50

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    You could not be more right.

The point I've always tried to make (and everyone runs away from because they can't answer it or they are too cowardly to admit they're wrong, I don't know) is that their is a 100% correlation between being a poor communicator and performing poorly on the ASX. The fact is poor communicators perform poorly as shares. End of story. I've asked for people to find me one example of the poor communicator who kicks ass as a stock and no one ever comes up with anything.

They always jump straight to the opposite, which is companies that over communicator, ramp etc and then perform poorly. We all know examples of those, they are a dime a dozen (literally) and no one wants ICI to be one of those. But everyone runs away from the fact that if you communicate poorly the market will ignore you, every time.

Personally I don't want ICI to be in that boat, they don't have to be, there is no reason for them to be a poor communicator. Rather than being a keyboard warrior I believe in being part of the solution, hence I have spoken to the CEO and directors in the last week to make this point. I do believe its getting through (and if I don't see something I like in the coming weeks I'll be after them again).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.