DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

my thoughts

1. 107 Posts.
    Hi Albuera and fellow INT holders,

Sorry for the late reply, have not been checking posts recently. I remain committed to this company and believe the business is on the correct track. I have been in contact with Jeff and after each conversation I continue to remain a committed investor with a firm belief of the bigger picture for the business and industry. Jeff is a builder and has a history of building businesses from scratch and then onselling for a premium price. He has invested his own capital and his family has an invested interest. I agree that UXC is a concern and INT would be a great fit for their business (but only at the right price). Even if INT was at marginal losses now, Geoff would see the synergy benefits of the integration for UXC. It is also important to remember that a significant % of INT shares are tied up with long term strategic investors which will insulate against any corporate action. It is important that a substantial shareholder is found who is willing to take a 10-20% stake in the company. With all the trials undertaken at present, if converted to full contracts, this should attract a substantial investor.

$60mil sales pipe is significant for a company of size (mkt cap). If this is the pipe Jeff can build in 4months, I look forward to seeing the pipe size in 12months!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.