CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

my thoughts

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    i would like to take the time to put my thoughts together

have been reading all the posts on ctp and i must say at times it does get painful.

so much confusion, paranoia and impatience.

lets start by keeping it simple
    -ctp has a lot off land almost the size of Texas to drill from.
    -ctp have the money to go it alone with an aggressive drilling campaign for gas,oil and helium if need be.
    - ctp have jv partners for drilling and we share holders are awaiting on outcome of a major partner in (British Gas)ie. are they still in , how in are they 20% or more, what are there intentions and who else are the majors jh has hinted to be in conversation with and what is the outcome.
    -drilling will start as has been mentioned a few times from jh in august- September, is this still the case if so who with and were.
    -major major coal intercepts have been found no need to put down size lets just say mammoth or big enough not to need to put a number to it.
    - gas mammoth potential.
    - helium mammoth potential
    -oil very very large potential.
    -if any one of the three are proved up to there potential it would be enough for most of us to retire, is that not worth a risk?
    -what does ctp have? they have plenty of money, plenty of land, plenty of coal, oil targets which have flowed in the past,potential plenty of helium,potential plenty of gas some very big hitters in the top ten, great management, a director with the desire to make it big and a desire to see it through without being intimidated and importantly no sovereign risk.
    -what more do people want?
    - is it a risk? well yes but if you work on deduction at present the upside far out ways the risk.
    - paranoia-so were does the paranoia come from is it maybe we are being lied too, if that's the case doesn't matter how many cats you swing the risk of being lied to is inherent and potentially exists in every stock on the asx big or small the only thing you can do is do your research and due diligence and hope that asic do there job, cough cough.
    -confusion- what are people confused about, ctp is at 9cents, it has massive potential, it has risk,its in Australia,its in the right sector,its about to enter in an aggressive drilling campaign with some details to be assessed.
    -inpatients - well consult your doctor i too suffer severely from this problem.

sry about the spelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 55815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.