CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

In my view JH is a battler, who with very limited funds has...

1. 127 Posts.
    In my view JH is a battler, who with very limited funds has accumulated a very large area of tenements with many varied targets. When he first started I believe in the late 90s there was little interest in exploration in central Australia due to the tyranny of distance and a low oil price. I became interested in the CTP story 18 months ago and after watching the SP for a while I purchased a small quantity of shares at 28 cents. Then the GFC hit with the force of a hurricane devastating business both large and small. CTP did use substandard rigs but what was the other option, a low cap explorer needing to prove resources to survive was it not better to have any rig rather than no rig at all as has already been mentioned substandard rig maybe but they found a vast tonnage of coal and to my way of thinking that was better than not drilling at all.
    With regard to current situation i would think it would be very difficult to give press releases on a regular basis when negotiations would appear to be still taking p[lace.
    Just my thoughts
    ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.