TNC 5.13% 3.7¢ true north copper limited

my tip for 2005, page-12

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: my tip for 2005--- for meerkat hot rod and Paul - thanks for your feedback.

As I said in my previous post TNC is a whole new ball game to me, and reading your stuff and earlier posts there are obviously a few flaws in TNC's current position.

I'm very sceptical of all investor presentation slideshows especially when they aren't backed up by solid prior performance - and it does look like TNC have missed a number of previous targets. so they've a lot to prove yet......

Having said all that, you can never be certain how fortunes may change, and RDF had some pretty torrid times prior to their successful US breakthrough, whose to say with the size of the US market that others won't be as successful. so I'm not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater yet, but I'll certainly be mindful of your comments.

One thing that puzzles me HUGELY. How come the US is not dominated by a US company in this field of traffic control? There's no country better at things technological than the US so where are their homegrown products? lurking around the corner waiting to wallop everyone else? bit of a mystery to me..... the potential market is huge of course and maybe things have only just begun?

have a great christmas everyone and a prosperous new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $44.21K 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102172 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 123724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.