TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

my tip for 2005, page-9

1. 688 Posts.
    re: paul100 my tip for 2005---for $ your comment----

"tnc's fine,,,, have a look at Paul100's past posts(with all due respect to him) he'd obviously a huge BULL & owns RDF (TNC's major competition)"

$-------Paul certainly is a big fan of Redflex but you obviously have missed the fact that he has done a lot of work analysing Redflex and during the time he has been posting this in depth analysis for us all to see the shareprice has gone from 80c to $3.90. Thank you Paul.

All you can offer as per the above is "tnc's fine".
    How about some intelligent analysis from you to back up your comment which is very misleading? Anyone who has looked closely at this industry would know that the main competitors in the US (where the big money is to be made) are Redflex, ACS, and Nestor. There are a number of bit players, including TNC, way behind these main 3. TNCs not even in the ballgame at this stage.

Senior executive of TNC are ex Redflex about 3 years ago and had seen the RDF shareprice drop from $4 through the floor before they departed. The new management that replaced them have seen the shareprice rise from 40c to its present $3.90.

No.1 rule in the market is look at what they do, not what they say. It appears you have been taken in by glossy PR words. Just a suggestion but why not see if you can do some intelligent analysis of the TNC US operation?, do a search of some of the news articles on them in the US, find out their installation performance on the few contracts they have, look at the $ amounts of those contracts, analyse their latest accounts,etc.

Redflex at last count had about 400 systems operating perfectly in the US and bringing in a lot of cash, at a guess about US$2million a month, TNC would be lucky to have 10 or at the most 15. About 120 is a generally accepted break even figure, as Paul rightly says TNC are bleeding cash badly and would appear to be about as high a risk as you could find.

Sure I am a RDF shareholder but I'm still capable of having a pretty impartial look at the industry backed up by a lot of research.

I realise that many on HC only post inane one liners however if you could post a decent analysis of TNC we all would be very appreciative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.