BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Latest article from Poland Short interview with Derek...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Latest article from Poland
    Short interview with Derek Lenartowicz

We want to extract coal in Poland

Coal guarantees Poland's energy security - considers the head of the Australian mining company Balamara Resources

Coal is not considered a fuel of the future.

LENARTOWICZ DEREK: I firmly believe in coal, especially here in Poland. Industry based on coal and coal-based energy is still the foundation of the Polish economy. And that will not change over the next 20 years. It gives Poland energy security.

What will you do with these concessions?

We will fulfil our commitments. After completing the course, the fulfillment of the obligations and conditions of the profitability of exploitation exploration licenses will be replaced by mining and industrial sites will open as a mine.

How many mines?

We want to create three. Each of our assets is attractive, although each is quite different. But it makes sense - one will help finance the next.

How much have invested in Poland?

Less than $ 10 million. If our plans go ahead, the investments will obviously be much higher.

Interviewed by Marcin Piasecki

Derek Lenartowicz - mining engineer of Polish origin, for the last 35 years living in Australia. He was a mine CEO of BHPs Mt Keith Nickel Mine in Western Australia, one of the largest nickel mine. Also headed the companies involved in coal mining. Currently President Balamara Resources Limited.

http://www.ekonomia.rp.pl/artykul/1157923-Chcemy-wydobywac-wegiel-w-Polsce.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.