CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cudeco is focused on mining copper! However they will also...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Cudeco is focused on mining copper! However they will also produce cobalt, pyrite/sulphur, gold and magnetite credits. Why is there any issue with actually extracting commercial quantities of these metals as they present in the ore they mine.
    I've never seen the company announce anything about Hafnium sales. If another poster on HC suggested it then why take a swipe at Cudeco.

"The Rocklands deposit is geologically unique. CuDeco Ltd is aware of only one other region in the world that has similarly large zones of coarse native copper, and these are found in the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan (USA)."

Comparison with nuggets in a gold mine just doesn't cut it here. Cudeco is digging up high grade wide copper zones that are clearly not sporadic nuggets.
    Of course if you believe the JORC thats how they were treated.
    The JORC issues regarding NCu at Rocklands is well documented. You either accept that or you don't. You clearly don't and that's fine. Wait for production numbers and then re-asses.

The simple fact DSO sales are planned, stockpiles are growing and 20% cu ore is being dug from areas where the maximum resource model grades were 3.5% should be a flag.

The design and build of the crusher and processing plant was based on bulk metallurgy test work not the JORC.
    I'll back the company on this everyday of the week.

Why would they spend millions on metallurgy and then around $250M on a plant raising funds (without needing a BFS) in a very tough market along the way if the mine (min 10 yrs) was ever going to be borderline economic.
    Comparisons with EXS and AOH based on JORC models are fine in theory and get great traction with trolls but in reality are an absolute waste of time.
    If EXS and AOH had a deposit equal to CDU they would be building a mine with no end of Aussie instos and banks lining up to fund them into production. After all nearly every insto in Aust would love to show Cudeco up wouldn't they. Should be a piece of cake based on JORC models LOL.

The reality is very different, however I wish AOH well should they raise funds and eventually mine.

EXS sold the farm the moment x-men made an offer so maybe they weren't so confident in ever mining their JORCed resource themselves.

No ones hinting at a blended 20% DSO. It was announced by the company 2 days ago. Tonnage remains to be seen, but I’d be happy with 75K to 100K tones. Unexpected nice bonus when after all I couldn’t see this DSO in the JORC could I.

“OVER COMING MONTHS MINING IS EXPECTED TO GENERATE SIGNIFICANT QUANTITIES OF VERY HIGH-GRADE NATIVE COPPER AND PRIMARY ORE, THAT WILL BE BLENDED WITH HIGH-GRADE OXIDE STOCKPILES ALREADY MINED, AND COLLECTIVELY CRUSHED TO PRODUCE A BLENDED DSO PRODUCT AVERAGING ~20% COPPER"

"Copper smelters visited by CuDeco have a special interest in the supply of blended DSO product including high-grade oxides, primary ore and native copper currently being stockpiled for crushing. Exporting of the blended DSO product will commence once processed."
    Pretty sure any smelter buying the DSO would test some batches to ensure there's no issues.

You are stressed about the plant running out of ore following DSO sales and the gravity jig being unnecessarily built because you read a post from an anonymous critic on HC! Yet you take as gospel and embrace another post about SFR trucking $13M per road train to suit your critique. What gives.!

Thankfully after being pent up all these years you've now outed yourself as a troll, whose just trying to post for entertainment purposes.

I really have a good laugh, thanks.
    Maybe a few more trolls will follow your lead as DSO sales near!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.