SRX 1.61% 15.3¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Interesting reading, I would like to add my two cents for...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Interesting reading,
    I would like to add my two cents for comments,

1. Nexavar Sorafenib, had sales worldwide of 1.01 Billion and expected sales of 1.4 Billion in 2018. We have had just had two level one evidence studies which show ours is the same overall survival. But with much better health care. Our revenue is 200 million vs 1400 million. How much of the 1400 can we win?

2. The results from the Foxfire test are not great. However if 38 percent of the total market, we provide 4.9 months extra life (which is statistically significant). We did get a good win. We are currently 4th in line in this market and competing with other salvage therapies. Could we be GOLD STANDARD for nearly 40% of the market come this time next year (in the first line)?

Also a question. We did not hit Overall Survival in the combined tests. However what about our intention to treat (ITT) vs. Per Protocol (PP) is this study. I read it as the results are on ITT, not per protocol. How do you read it?

If it is on ITT, then we need to see the PP data. Could this be better as these people actually got Sirt vs. a number who didn't? For example in Liver Cancer only around 24 to 28 never got Sirt. Could this figure be the same in the Foxfire total? Could we still get some positive data to come?

Any figures around this, or opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $64.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $58.98K 380.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2627800 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 80934 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.