CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

my two cents worth

1. 1,107 Posts.
    We really need to concentrate on the fundamentals of this stock and ignore the cappers who keep pushing the SP up and down to shake the trees for weaker holders.

Seriously I don’t mind saying what I have here as I am only a name here, this is the upside I see.

I now have 325000 shares that owe me .34 Cents each..

The last full year dividend was .44 cents Yeah?

When Dividends return lets assume they would be about the same, as the removal of debt will equal the removal of income generated or close enough.

I personally would like Centro to sell nothing as we are meeting the repayments as is and were still providing a healthy dividend as well.

The US banks will have to pass on some of the cuts to customers to restart the stalled credit market over there. That may well mean that the rates we currently pay could be substantially lower again.

Now back to my original point based on a .44 dividend that would mean for me about 142,000 PA and my investment is a little over 100K

Now lets assume something more 142000 X 5 years ?

And I still own the asset and when the SP returns to 10.00 in years to come 3.25 mill.

No wonder the SP is being played so hard, seriously. IMO I am just watch the fundamentals and letting the players play. It also means that I have made a conscious decision not to SELL one share based on anything else. Anyone else who trades this on a daily basis to make 2 cents here and there have much to loose if she blows.

You can bet the ones that are driving the SP are most certainly watching HC threads, it would give them an idea of shareholder sentiment if nothing else.

That’s my 2 cents worth.. Dutchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.