PCL 0.00% 1.9¢ pancontinental energy nl

my two top oil wildcatters next 12 months

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Have been accumulating core in two oilspecs over recent months taking advantage of impatient drift weakness viz PCL and SUR, and will confine my black gold interest to these two only cos of the massive upside offered on modest success and cos of the trading MO possible IMO to make these freecarried ahead of exploration result ..... the usual core + trading stock MO which has stood me in good stead over 4 decades.

I tend to be more conservative these days

Fundamentals ..... u can follow my reasoning / expectations / target fair values in previous posts on these two.

Technicals .... Ima Jesse Livermore fan when it comes to trading MO and early alerts are flashing for both now.

PCL has held really well at current pivotal base and its chart looks well defined ahead, waiting on the breakout triggers likely to be signified by events TIMING confirmations. I have fond memies of HDR / WPL-JV and can envision similarities with PCLs / ORG-JV and likely major farminee we are waiting upon. Given the size of the targets defined by 3D seismic and likely final freecarry possie for PCL, success could well mean x 50 for sp.

SUR has been in drift mode (mucho gratias) since the MD was given 18 month options at 11c strike coupla months ago, cos 6 months is way too long to wait in a daytraders timeframe. SUR is now at half his oppies stike price. Recent confirmation that Thai JV with CVN is on schedule for later THIS year seems to have reversed the drift. Lying between 2 producing oilfields with MULTIPLE similar targets defined in 3D, reckon this is a MODEST-LOW risk program with x 20 upside for SUR if CVN get it right with their belief this could be as significant as their adjacent field in which they have a 40% stake.

It doesnt take much to add 2+ 2 together and come up with a low-no risk investment / trading strategy to position yourselves with a free carried shot at the "result" in that time, and espesh if u believe POO is gonna at least stay at current levels. Personally think its going much higher in AUD terms in this period, even PEAK OIL consideration aside.

I have already progressed to freecarry core in PCL (twice over) and now waiting for techno breakout confirmation to re-buy the trading parcels for the bonus.

I am still patiently accumulating core in SUR but note some bigger buy orders now creeping in from these attractive lows which shld make it harder to find cheap "size".

If ONE of these meets HALF expectation, will be a very happy Olympian. We are now in H2 bros and closing in on scheduled action.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $155.9K 8.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8322268 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2862055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.