PCL 0.00% 1.9¢ pancontinental energy nl

my two top oil wildcatters next 12 months, page-7

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Personally have discounted EVERYTHING bar Kenya L8 elephant safari and have a strategy to re-buy trading parcels once techno breakout confirmation comes, to freecarry my core again beyond its current freecarry twice over.

This is the START bros and everything under 6c on the charts looks like a huge cup-base currently forming and IMO shld be taken as final opportunity to load up on yr desired core positions cos the real techno-fun and games begins thru 6+ and u will be chasing its tail thereafter towards a x 6 first main techno target beyond ... UNLESS we really get lucky. (Opinion)

U know we now have 25% of L8 (up to ) 5 BILLION bbl target from completion of 3D seismic but this will reduce down to 10 - 15% free to drill result IMO. This play is too big for ORG/PCL JV and we are expecting ANY DAY announcement re new experienced farminee and spud date. Anadarko is a main contender but suspect recent BP spill may be delaying them, but there are OTHERS inc IMO the Chinese who are becoming VERY active in the region.

Point is if u buy now (good) chances are u will be able to sell a portion on the likely sp activity on the way toward a drill event start so as to be able to freecarry yr residual at no risk to drill completion and result. Thats the theory for mine and has worked well for many years with such wildcatters. U know its going to happen, u dont know when, but it sure must be close and when announced, game on and u will be competing for stock at much higher prices.

So if u want to play this game, u gotta decide what price u pay for this waiting "TIME" ....... the market will take care of the rest once the program is finally scheduled.

I never count on drill successs and always try to make it freecarry before result is known. BUT with the THINNESS of stock atm, ask yourself how do u buy SIZE at these prices if not by continuous nibbling as they become available and BEFORE JC/spud details are announced and the world becomes aware of PCL's existence and possie in this global megaplay lining up.

Agree I too didnt expect to see it sub 4c but since I am now looking for the trading parcels again, happy for the opportunity with finger on the buy trigger and eyes on the announcement board.

All the "other" stuff is nice but doesnt have the capability of putting a billion dollar price tag on PCL and hence x 50 upside IFF our dreams are realised and the bubbling crude , black gold, Kenyan coffee flows haha.

We are now in a 3.3 - 4.2 techno trading range so I for one am happy with this opportunity so close to the the event horizon haha. 4.2+ next time shld see it keep going to the cup rim IMO. And very happy to support any minimal cap raising for the "other stuff" if needed meantime ... the lower the offer price the better, cos that may be the only way to get cheap SIZE from here on ahead of L8.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $155.9K 8.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8322268 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2862055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.