DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

My understanding of the HEMI and west, page-51

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    For my 10c worth,
    Lab results are certainly a major restriction at present, but also a lot of DEG's work has been infilling to improve resource estimates within the envelope of areas where the early exciting data has already been released, so while they might confirm the results, they aren't really newsworthy.
    But I wouldn't get too despondent as the SP slides a little on the back of no new news.

Just looking at the Sentinel satellite imagery carefully,
    it seems that there has been a lot of work from June onwards in areas outside Hemi as well as within and adjacent to Hemi. That includes significant new drilling at Gillies, Withnell, Amanda and Calvert outside the Hemi precinct, as well as at Scooby, the new region SW of Falcon, towards Antwerp from Eagle and within the footprint of current drilling at Hemi itself. All of these are major campaigns if undertaken alone by any other explorer. Togeather they are huge, and eventually the results will arrive and be released. Likewise CAD just reported high sulphide intercepts in drilling at Roberts Hill, immediately to the north of the Shaggy area a week or so ago and they got a speeding ticket for a sp spike yesterday.

Clearly things are brewing. Results from each of these area will have to come eventually, and if they are good, I'd expect a significant re-evaluation of the SP and project after all, especially if a lot more areas of intrusion are found to be gold-bearing at economic grade. Might turn out that Netraam's predictions are pessimistic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.