NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

my understanding, page-18

1. 29 Posts.
    Great post MACLEOD and I hope you are right about the potential settlements. The only way I can se this moving forward is for compromise between all involved parties.

On another relevant note. After going through some of Nkwe old articles (I'm sure it has been refereed to on HC before), I came across this very interesting article :

"Controversial names behind Nkwe saga"
    David McKay | Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:49

http://www.miningmx.com/opinion/columnists/Controversial-names-behind-Nkwe-saga.htm

The interesting part was the ending:

" Applications for prospecting licenses have been suspended by the South African mines minister Susan Shabangu while her department sifts through hundreds of applications in pursuit of malfeasance. Only 100% community applications, such as the Bengwenyama?s, would be allowed. "

If as in yesterday?s announcement:

" The Roka Phasha and Bengenyama communities have made joint applications together with Genorah as the economic partner for the re awarding of the rights on both Eerste Geluk and Nooitverwacht farms. In Nkwe's opinion, both communities who made the joint applications represent all relevant community interests on the two farms combined."

------------------------------------

If DMR has accepted this application then the outcome is quite clear.

But then again just to confuse this case, from another article yesterday:

-----------
    New twist in Nkwe rights saga
    Andr? Janse van Vuuren | Thu, 13 Jan 2011

http://www.miningmx.com/news/platinum_group_metals/New-twist-in-Nkwe-rights-saga.htm

" Ian Shapiro of law firm Eversheds, who represented the Bengwenyama-Ya-Maswati at the Consitutional Court, described Nkwes claims as rubbish, saying the community made a rights application immediately after the Constitutional Court made its ruling. "

-----------------------

HAS ANYBODY ANY IDEA WHO IS THE REAL BENGWENYAMA COMMUNITY ???

I will wait until further clear announcements before I decide what to do with my shares.

We all need plenty of luck on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.