SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

my update

1. 4,460 Posts.
    As some of you know I have been serving a week ban, I am now able to post again as of 3.57pm. :) Lucky I am not Sonny Bill or they would give me a life ban. LOL

here is my news....I have been making inquiry,,

I can advise that I was informed recently that the Directors have been under the pump plenty. They are now of the belief the have lost all their shares they had re the OPES drama and do not believe they will get them back. They are of the belief they are gone for good. They are not happy but I think when the SP flies again at least they can get more through granting options etc., but have done/lost millions of their shares for now.

Also I hear 3rd party/parties have been buying the ANZ Opes shares at current levels for the scientists. The scientists associated with SLA lost all their shares because of the Opes debacle and were "not happy Jan". Deals have been struck to buy back their shares for them. They could not understand how the west could take their shares away from them and something had to be done to get them back and appease them. I was told late August would be good for us. I was told the Opes suffering for us would be over in about 14 days and the SP could travel up again( I heard this last Friday). I do not know if that is 14 trading days or what so guess mid August?

There have also been some problems with the TGA, I don't know what but apparently some hurdle!. There is good news coming in August but I don't know what it is, trhis is all I could gleam. Hope this helps those like me who have been somewhat angry. I now have the faith again but no money to buy anymore will just sit again on my lot.

Good luck all pain nearly gone then the Gain. $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.