PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

This company looks very good long termIn relation to capex i...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This company looks very good long term

In relation to capex i believe they said they needed approx 350mill

Also they are near the ocean ala MGX in the same vicinity

Look at MGXs costs

MGX costs around 90-100bucks from what i gathered from report and they produce close to 10mill a year ideally (i think 8mill this year)

If PLV produce 8mill per annum at prices of 120bucks on average, theyll make 20-30bucks bucks per tonne margin

lets assume 25 bucks a tonne margin long term

On 8 million tonnes thats 200mill EBITDA

NOw theres approx 205mill shares + options on issue

They need 350mill CAPEX and have 10mill in bank

So....... theyll definately need to raise capital at some stage

lets assume they issue an extra 125mill at $2 (in the future of course) to raise $250mill of the 350mill req capex; They can debt finance the rest of the 100mill or get the offtake partner to fund for a little stake etc

That would mean EBITDA of 200mill on 330mill shares (after raising); Assmume another 20mill options to make share capital at 350mill shares + options

Apply resource tax at 40% : 200mill*0.6= 120mill NPAT

120mill/350mill equity = 34 cents per share

Give PE 8: $2.72

Give PE 10: $3.40

* NOte this all ASSUMES they raise 125mill shares at the PRICE OF $2 and debt finance or get an offtake JV to fund the rest, so they may give up a bit of the compant to an offtake JV partner etc;

If we assume they give up 20%, then out valuation at PE 10 of $3.40 goes down to $2.72

* Another note: I coulsd be wrong on the costs front, obviously they have completed a PFS/BFS , but ive looked at MGXs costs for guidance as theyre right nearby

Costs for MGX are pretty high for some reason?? ( Maybe coz theyre near the water and the quality of ore needs more treating?? Or its not near DSO % levels)

Still this shows that theres plenty of upside

****Others please submit your own thoughts on costs, capex etc etc

Note the EPS figure dsnt include dep and amortisation or royalties which could lower the profit by 10%+ or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.