TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

Macrae - no problem - I guess we all trade/invest differently. I...

1. 5,784 Posts.
    Macrae - no problem - I guess we all trade/invest differently. I don't like the stress of short term trading - my results are better over longer time frames. On NDO apart from a no go on Galoc I see little downside - but could be wrong of course. As far as NEO goes no I am not holding them and don't follow them closely. I don't like their cash position and wouldn't be surprised if they did another capital raising unless they can get the options well in the money - and I am not down ramping them - just calling it as I see it. Technically they look close to a buy though if they can close over 5 cents and if not for the cash position I think they may have run by now. I think the market will await their next quarterly with interest to see how much $$ in the kitty. Good news however could make it run - ie a placement to institutional investors and not retail investors - might be a strong buy in an initial retrace that such a raising would bring (worked with NDO and PRE is holding up ok after such a scenario). Question is - are any big investors interested?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.