MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Been holding MMZ for 2 months, read all the posts every day, got...

1. 39 Posts.
    Been holding MMZ for 2 months, read all the posts every day, got to say.....that for all of the VOLUME, there is a lot of nothing said- bit like a facebook forum- but for all the research and point to point I have been grateful to be informed of new ideas by others.
    For all the cautionary tales about the bonafides, or lack of in the management I have taken note, it seems to me that, as this is NOT a mining or oil and gas stock (my usual area of expertise) then discussions about assets, etc in valuing the company are actually frivolous- this is all about potential, and intellectual property- they may have it... they may not- volume, support and 200% + increase in share price suggests to me that they intellectually think they do! I am free carried, and looking at the CV's of ALL the current players (not the history of the few that downrampers keep bringing up) I am backing all Mooter enthusiasts waiting for the announcement and quietly hopeful that this is going to be great!
    Cheers and good luck to those who hold, and if it all goes my way, hope those who are currently vocal but have no position come back after to continue the discussion hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.