EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

my valuation

1. 3,704 Posts.
    There are quite a few doubting Thomases coming out of the woodwork and attacking my valuation of Aus$13 to Aus $17 per share.

These figures are not plucked from the air. These figures are based on recent real-world events.

The figures are also based on some assumptions and if any of these assumptions prove false then of course the final figures will be compromised.

Let's go through the assumptions:

Assumption 1 : It is assumed that between Zone 1 and Zone 2, 200 million pounds will be proven up.

Assumption 2 : The George Forest purchase of US$7 per pound (C$9/lb) for a lower concentration deposit is a reasonable purchase in today's market.

Assumption 3 : The Australian / USA exchange rate remains at approximately 0.65 (Aus$1 = US$0.65)

Assumption 4 : At the time of take-over EXT will have 218 million shares on issue.

Assumption 5 : Resources with equal estimated mass but greater concentrations will be valued more highly than resources with lower concentrations (all else being equal).

Now, do any of these assumptions seem unreasonable? If so, please point out how they are unreasonable.

Let us continue.

If the above assumptions are fair then let's do the sums.

200 Million pounds for Zone 1 and Zone 2 at US$7 per pound gives us US$1.4 Billion.

How easy was that?

Now US$1.4 Billion = Aus$2.15 Billion

Again, an easy calculation to make.

OK now for the final assumption, 218 Million shares means that Aus$2.15 Billion DIVIDED by 218 Million shares = Aus $9.88 per share.

Now the final assumption. Because I believe there is value in the greatly superior concentrations at Rossing South, and because I believe Zone and Zone 2 combined will exceed 200 million pounds, I see the figure of Aus$9.88 as bottom end.

I think it is quite fair to assume that it will exceed this figure and end up somewhere in the range of Aus$13 to Aus$17

I now invite any comments on how I have been unreasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.