my very first solar killowatt, page-52

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    atomou, I believe that I am encouraging people to think twice before rushing into things along with the mob, those that are willing, that is.
    Broaden you outlook and perhaps you will see it.
    There is nothing wrong with running the ruler over everything and measuring it objectively, rather than letting your emotions control your actions, (and responses to posts that you disagree with.)
    If we are going to do something, lets make sure that we a sure about what we should be doing, and we are doing it for the right reasons and the right outcomes.
    I'd hate to be lying somewhere with a damaged vertebrae and have you come along on your bike deciding you were going to take me to the closest hospital.
    Calm down kid, and start thinking rationally, and perhaps outside the square a bit, and most importantly, increase that little bit of knowledge of yours that as you state, is so very dangerous.
    Remember, if you don't, you are going to get caught in the next market crash along with the rest of the mob, because as surely as day follows night, those that see things differently to the mob are the ones that are going to be heading in the right direction.
    As I've often said, just because all the sheep go onto the truck doesn't mean that they know more than the one that escaped and took off back to the paddock.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.