my very first solar killowatt, page-54

1. 8,980 Posts.
    And now you’re being patronising!
    I don’t know how many of your questions about solar panels Graham has answered –they must be in the dozens by now. You weren’t being a student but a distraction. You were seeking only one response and that is: “Bugger it! You win, banjar, I’ll take the bloody thing down!”
    While you sit around on your arse, the world –the scientific world- has moved on. It has asked a great many questions and found a number of paths towards an answer. One of them is the solar panels. There are many more and an ever-growing number of countries are adopting them.
    You and your kin, are sitting back throwing empty beer cans at them, instead of doing something constructive about it. By all means, investigate and see if you can better their inventions. In the meantime do not insult the efforts of others who are having a go.
    I’ve been following the discussion here and all I can see you doing is trying your best to bait and to insult Graham: about his water storage tanks, as well as his solar panels.
    Would that half the world adopt his mind, his heart and his energy!
    Would that half the world spit upon the energies of fossil fuel lovers and their greedy, greasy hands!
    I am calm but I’m also angry at those who scorn good ideas and good intentions; at those who belittle the genuine, positive efforts to do something positive about the environment, who will sit idly by while others do the hard work, who will nonetheless and in spite of their derisions grab the benefits of the work done by those they insult.
    Sheep are those who do nothing but graze all day long –until the knife slices their throat; and the environment’s knife is imminent, ie, if someone doesn’t do something!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.