MSB 0.00% $1.26 mesoblast limited

My view for what it's worth, page-5

1. 30,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    unless of cause they are planning to drop one or more products for now to concentrate on others!

Well that already happened in the past without any trading halt or ann.

Interesting that some of you have only just worked out that the definition of asset includes the patents. This is basic. It's been pointed out again and again in here.

MSB has entire families of patents. They may decide to concentrate on some which are more lucrative, and this is what they have already done with CHF and lower back disk repair. Repeat: They have already done that, no trading halt or suspension involved.

This has been clearly stated so many times in here that I'm amazed that some of you think it's all new. (It isn't.)

Teva is not going to walk.
    There is no rational reason that they would do so. None has been advanced.

It's another discussion cul de sac to avoid talking about the real issues: like the upside. How far MSB will run.

For some reason certain posters have put their boot on the throat of anyone wanting to talk about this. (I'm not addressing anyone personally when they summon me btw, I might or might not respond for the sake of broader discussion, not for them).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4580 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 1059 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.