MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

My view for what it's worth, page-7

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Many theories are being floated . Now this is still ongoing I believe it must be complex and could involve 3 or more companies incld.MSB ..Something unexpected has happened and there is an urgency to put it to bed..This no trading period could be re-extended if its not rectified by tomm.COB.. I also believe if it is a problem that needs urgent attention it will be no fault of Mesoblast or thier products and trials...So who is it that has tripped the wire Celgene, Teva JCR, Lonza , lets eliminate Lonza and JCR ..btw. a few here have said Teva has walked ..Teva would never walk (unless they had a gun to their head ) Celgene well they appear to be a very indecsive company where Mesoblast is concerned....Celgene are more involved with Juno and bluebird in the CAR T cell therapy business Teva have just paid or in the process of paying 40bill.$ for Allergans (AGN.N) generic medicine business....The next company to get some action with MSB.. will be lucky because after that we wont need to complete ph3,s to go commercial thats my opinion ..So something that was unexpected and caused a hiccup but we will shrug that off real quick ....Maybe thats why the extension we are reacting to the problem if there is one ...Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.