ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I read your post Nervouswreck"Not sure what to make of that post...

1. 53 Posts.

I read your post Nervouswreck

"Not sure what to make of that post regarding David King.

Who is cjc73 ???

It does come across as a negative comment to me, if it were real"

Well the comment was real and I am real as well. What does it mean. Well lets be real and take it on face value. Maybe ESG board did extract the best deal they possibly could. I honestly wish it was different but the deal is the deal at this stage.

Who is cjc73. A trader who reads the posts of others and digest the opinions of others then makes his own mind up. Nothing more or nothing less. My Bio may shock you Nervouswreck. That is the benefit of posting on forums you remain anonymous

What I find on these forum's is that there a lot of strategy's thrown around and scenarios are played out in investors minds. That is all they are.... scenario's in the mind. These scenario's may actually come off. If they do you are only second guessing. Unfortunately they are then repeated time and time again by people who don't really know what is occurring in the company. This is a common mistake investors make. Unfortunately they head down the wrong path because the person who speaks out the most is quite often wrong.

People who post the strategy's are not on the coal face dealing and running the company and are so often misdirected in an investment approach.

Finally, as I have said before I am also disappointed at the price point of the takeover. What I am happy about is making money. There are other stock outs there that will provide you with a better return than ESG considering the time it has taken. If you are making money in this market you are doing very well. I think the US was off again last night. In time the deal may be a good one???? who will ever know. One of the problems of investing on the stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.