ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

h,I am not terribly disappointed by the lack of progress. But I...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    h,
    I am not terribly disappointed by the lack of progress. But I still dont think that 'interim' incentives should be on the cards. If they wanted to offer something along the lines of a few million 'change of control' transaction options exercisable at $1 or higher, then they would definitely have my vote.

I have a different take on the tardy performance, it matters only your destination, not how you get there.

For some reason I cant bring myself to say I am disappointed with the communication void. I just dont care. The technical data is impressive and as long as they advance those plans to exploit the resource then I will continue to throw my full support behind the team. A lot has been achieved in 12 months, more could have, but whats it matter.

Think about it guys? Whats a reserve statement do for them if they dont have the NLNG plans approved or GSAs in place.

Its like building houses for an assumed future generation when you already have excess capacity, right?

Therefore, little to no incentives along the way. Big prizes for them all though. Big prizes.

Its just the way it should be.

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.