ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Yaqona,How is ESG going to get the pilots up and running at full...

1. 3,890 Posts.
    Yaqona,

How is ESG going to get the pilots up and running at full capacity if they can't get government approval for the pumps? How long have they been requesting approval and how long has this been denied?

It is a serious issue as this NSW Government has a long history of obstuctionism when it comes to timely approvals.

It also goes to the issue of the Concept Plan.

At the start of the year ESG were setting out to deliver their pilots (fail), concept plan (fail), upgrade of Wilga Park (fail) and start commericalisation of the resource (half-tick).

And we are only now finding out about the non-delivery of their 2010 goals. I think it's fair to say that most shareholders understand the complex nature and immaturity of the industry, but ESG deservedly are copping a beating today for their failure to keep us properly and respectfully in the loop all year.

Better corporate governance should be an absolute priority for the company. Independent directors and perhaps more technical consultants are required because to me it is abundantly clear the present structure can't deliver current goals and objectives, so how are they going to deliver an operational LNG project?

It's not all doom and gloom as you rightly point out, but...gee... its hard not to be disappointed today.

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.