KAL 6.45% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Hi jamiroquai, thanks for your comments. You are right I dont...

1. 61 Posts.
    Hi jamiroquai, thanks for your comments. You are right I dont fully understand the charts as yet but I am picking up bits and pieces. My comment was in relation to using the charts to predict the current fall or correction that we have had and IMO they don't give that information. If I am wrong then I am open to explanation of what to look for and how the charts forewarned of our 10 day fall.
    I also understand that traders can take money off me but I also have the opportunity to take their money,I guess that is why we are in the game. In order to make money someone else has to eventually loose money.That to me is the basic psychology of the market. As with the charts,psychology is not an exact science and open to interpretation based on your beliefs and past experiences.

In saying that i have taken your comments seriously and will continue to study charts and endeavor to learn more each day, but to learn from more experienced traders such as yourself.

Perhaps due to luck more than skill I have made money on stocks that I have bought. Until I know more I will continue to do some research and buy low and sell a little higher and listen to the more experienced.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $20.99K 697.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 66776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.