TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I'm flabbergasted that we are in the fifties!Can also add...

1. 80 Posts.
    I'm flabbergasted that we are in the fifties!Can also add disappointed, pissed and quite a few more! And its so obvious that someone has an agenda to purposely keep our price compressed. Love to know the reason. Great reading all the posts today, sounds like we are on a good bet. Best reading for some time. Thanks to everyone who contributed.TL has said and revealed a few positives re the trial. These mostly go unnoticed. No real point sharing the good news with just a couple of people in a room.My advice to him is to release this information to the ASX. Thomas YOU CAN'T SELL A SECRET.........the share price would fly with regular titbits. Imagine a headline tomorrow" ACL.....PH 111TRIAL ABOUT TO FINALIZE, OUTSTANDING RESULTS EXPECTED"!. After all he has already revealed similar information in the US, why not on the ASX? And what in the hell are all the new people doing earning their keep apart from fattening their bank accounts with all the shareholders funds?? Haven't heard a thing what there're up to......and I reckon we are entitled to know within reason.
    Another observation.......has anyone looked into the background of California Capital Equity LLC? They own about 6 million of our shares.. In May 2011 they acquired 33.5 million shares in Pro Metic Sciences a Canadian Co for cdn 47 c per share. The shares were acquired as part of the sale of certain assets obtained through its merger with Abraxis Bio Science. Their investment in little old ACL appears to me to be outside of their normal guidelines and the companies that they like to do business with according to their website. Well with a look up and a read. Love to know their motive .Could be nothing in it, just can't get it through my head as to why the house that I have invested in this company is down to 2 bedrooms and half a garage. Would be very unhappy if some predator were to take us over for a 20% premium on today's closing price! Just can't help thinking ACL management could assist in getting the SP moving......they would take it to 90 cents tomorrow by buying back $750,000 of shares. Now that would instill confidence.
    DYO research , I failed at kindergarten !
    Ps. Does anyone know if any of the new execs have bought any shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.