TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

my view, page-3

1. 6,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1632
    There has been a bit of debate about the sell bid of 775,000 @ 0.99 - yes it has appeared again today. On other threads I have expressed one opinion on that (probably wrong), and IceDog has expressed another (possibly right, although atm there is no corresponding 'feeler' buy).

However, I think these bids, are just noise. In fact I think that almost EVERYTHING, apart from the result of the current PHASE III trial is of secondary importance.

If it is a negative, then the drug is ineffective and ACL is just Fondaparinux, and the company will be a bit of a disaster for many current investors. That is the risk we take and blame would not lie with Alchemia.

If it is positive, then anyone currently invested, will be sitting on an initial handsome profit. It is only then, that the company's ability (or lack of it) to maximise shareholder value will be exposed. Of course, many of the events that are now happening in the background as well as those which will occur in the future, will be determinants of this.

IMO, for what it is worth, I don't really put much store in the company's past performance. We have something we have not had before - a potentially valuable (and at face value, highly promising) PHASE III about to conclude and report by end of H1 2014. That is getting very close. As a speculative risk/ reward equation I couldn't be happier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.