TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

my view

1. 88 Posts.
    In this election year, and as the government owns 51% of this huge compnay, like it or not, right or wrong Ziggy is a senior public servant, his boss is John Howard.

John Howard wants to win another election, as as we all know he wants to sell Telstra. I belive in the dark corridors of Parliament House Ziggy has been told to buy something big and perhaps a media company, a big purchase would increase the share price considerably, this would make the T1 and T2 investors happy and would also make the 51% worth a heap more for the government as they prepare to sell the rest.

Of course it it was PBL etc Howard would say there is a media/government confict, therefore if we authorise the sale all you investors will have to vote for us to fully privatise the compnay and your government will make shitloads to spend on national security, (dont worry about health!!) and mum and dad investors who are losing on Telstra will vote for it so they will get thier money back.

Anyway I rekon thier is some form of politcal agenda involved in all of this.

Does this theory have any credibilty or have I got to much time on my hands!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.