RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

my views on the current sp of rmg

1. 389 Posts.
    MO this is what has happened to RMG.

Dick_whit pedro or whoever it is, has slowly but surely squeezed this SP down. They have placed about 50% to 60% of those sell orders originally at .030 & .031. As buyers lost interest in this stock those walls moved down to .029 & .030 and then to .028 & .029. and now to .027 .028 & .029. Those walls haven’t been sold off; they have manipulated the SP and still remain solid and untouched.

This is causing people to loose interest in RMG and not buy and a few are panicking by off loading because they fear the worst. There is no worse here, there is no bad news coming and there is no bad news recently posted.

The architect of this manipulation has been cunning and calculated. It is Al Quaeda like, it truly is a well orchestrated plan executed perfectly.

The SP will probably hit below .02 maybe as low as .017 as pedro suggests.

At the end of the day pedro, I couldn’t care what you think because if you have read my threads and posts you would know that I am in for the long term 5 years. I bought in during the sub prime so as long as they stay around .017 to .018, I won’t be down and if they get that low I’ll buy some more and thank you when she takes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.