TCG 0.00% 36.0¢ turaco gold limited

thrones, My advice is to stick with broker you have, develop a...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    thrones,
    My advice is to stick with broker you have, develop a history with him/her and do extensive research. I often find HC is a fairly good starting point to get an assessment of some companies. There are some very astute and well respected posters (some to be ignored also)Once I have developed an interest in a stock I then research , research research. Unless you are prepared to put in the hours I feel your money can be put to better uses.

I often find some brokers seem to push their own barrow. I feel the little trader often gets treated as an afterthought. But I say to myself at the end of the day brokers have to earn a living as well. However with real estate agents, lawyers, and brokers I tend to group all in the same rotten basket.

In the past I have used Hartleys, Carmichaels and Mcquarie Nowadays I mainly use Comsec to trade purely for the much cheaper costs.

Sometimes I get good info other times it is bad. Luckily for me I have a close friend who very successfully lives off the market and is well connected. He sometimes lets me know if he feels he is onto with a good earner, but even he gets some wrong.

Pictorella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.