TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

My votes for G.W

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    A few years ago I had a pleasant conversation with an investment fund manager at DWS, the largest German investment company. he told me that he never invests in companies…. he invests in the management of companies…..any company is only as good as its management.

Paul B and his team have not taken us to where we could be in 14 long years... almost everything has been said by now..Darwin disaster, too much salary, too many delays, too many excuses, bad relationship with the government ... I can't even list everything that went wrong under Paul's leadership.

I've heard more from GW in the last three weeks now than I've heard from Paul in the last ten years... I find GW to be highly professional, ambitious, intelligent, inspires confidence, he's someone who genuinely believes in the potential of TNG, he'll get that excitement can also convey to potential investors later…. he is someone who strongly believes in the project...

for me he really is the last hope... it won't work under Burton... and I believe and hope that most private investors will think like me and vote for a change...

The DWS fund manager would invest in GW... He wouldn't pay a penny for Paul and his team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.