XJO 0.16% 8,010.5 s&p/asx 200

My Way Friday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    160217 my way friday.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Friday Thread
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    160217 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Thursday, where spread narrowed and volume was affected by index expiry day.
    The Index rose soon after the open, then stalled a little and came back to trade in the red for some time, before popping up again late in the session to close positively.  Sadly the volume was probably affected by expiry day, so no real insights from that angle today. The price action however, suggests this is most likely just a temporary pause at this stage.  
    Whether price pulls back briefly for a run up, jumps clean over, or crashes right through, it appears that price is intent on challenging the line across the previous high, and the potential resistance which goes with it. No telling if it will be successful with that, but the way the Index has been moving recently it will probably make a pretty good attempt at it.

160217 xjo.png

160217.png

Good Trading and Investing

Z31.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.