XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

My Way - Wednesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    160216 my way.png

Wed 17th Feb 2016 is.....
    My Way Day

My Way Day has been created in celebration of that wonderful phrase “It’s my way or the high way”.
    The history of My Way Day is unclear but it believed to have been inspired by key events in the world happening because someone had a bold idea and they weren’t afraid to go through with it.

On that note, the idea of My Way Day is simple – it is the day where you are encouraged to do whatever you want, however you want.
    Do you fancy watching every Bond film in a row wearing a onesie and eating chocolate ? Go ahead......
    How about being a bit ore adventurous and begin to write that novel you were always thinking about ? Absolutely fine......
    My Way Day is your day – just make sure that whatever you decide to do, it’s legal.

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/my-way-day/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    160216 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Tuesday
    After briefly dropping back soon after open, price accelerated higher, closing strongly on an increase in volume (to above average).
    Although the high volume on Monday still concerns me a little........as it is quite rare and a bit suss to me...... but that said, it appears it was legitimate volume, and had no conspiratorial effects......haha......we'll see I guess......
    It appears the next potential resistance line higher to consider is the lows of the previous trading range @4928.3,  which is where price has previously failed.   This would be also be a  logical place for a price failure, although the Index appears to have an 'intent' towards the upside right now, so all we can do is wait to see where price finds some difficulties, and then we can deal with it when it happens......

160216 xjo.png

160216.png

Good Trading and Investing

Bull Vs Bear 47.png
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.