GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

my wisdom

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Here is a post I made in may similar to Wisdom123 theory. Followed by a reply from Poachus(shot me down in flames nicely). Then followed by my response. Why am I re-posting this - purely for entertainment value. Don't read it if you don't care. I just think its funny! This all took place a bit over a month before Wisdom started posting on HC.

"Cheers beans, as soon as I started trying to use the formula I realized I needed more info. I was hoping maybe you had some estimates of your own that you may have used to come to some conclusions. I was just interested to find out what you had come up with.
    I am with you on the don't get carried away too quick thing. I have seen this all before with the big announcements and then nothing. No result. But this time feels different. The language they are using is much stronger IMO and they couldn't expect to get away with blatant BS with the confidence they are now showing(although "good as it gets takes" some topping). I truly think we are headed for some blue sky this time barring unforeseen unbelievable badluck. Even then,worst case scenario a big pump and dump with a chance to exit above these levels. I've put the back shed on this already, but seriously considering throwing the house on as well if no pre-open announcement Monday. I can't forget the potential the company saw in this field to start with. Those reserve estimates, although reduced, are still down there and this time look ripe for the picking.
    I've got my own theories on the first 2 wells, but basically it goes like this. If gdn wanted to own this field 100% then there was no reason to produce from the first 2 wells. I believe if they can now produce from PB1 they will still have 100% ownership,which wouldn't have been the case earlier. Also if they now go on and test the deeper levels through the suspended PB2, again 100% ownership. Pb3? 100% owneship of course. Probably not right, but possibly just part of the masterplan. Time will no doubt tell, and hopefully not too much time.
    Then again could just be the red wine talking
    Good luck all
    B Rubes"

Poachus response
    "If GDN wanted to own this field 100% there was no reason to produce from the first two wells......

Yeah lets just pump millions into the ground, dilute the company's share pool and look like a complete bunch of dicks. But hey, we will own it 100% at the end of it all.

That is by far, the worst comment I have seen on this company yet, and you know just how low the standards have been! "

My response
    "You're probably right Poachus, but I don't look at it as though they just pumped millions into the ground. I'm talking about one well they will quite likely still produce from and another that they are so close to testing the depths from, and the costs to do either of these things from now on will be minimal compared to starting from scratch. In my view sharing profits with a farm in partner is very similar to dilution, only with a partner you don't always get to make all the decisions. I'd prefer ownership with dilution to having a partner(from my experience having a business partner isn't always fun). Even you, Poachus, may not be a pleasant business partner. My suggestions in my previous posts were slightly tongue in cheek but not entirely out of the question IMO. It just seemed "covenient" to an eternal optimist, how PB1 could continually show so much potential, but never reach production. Then PB2 suddenly stopped drilling when so close to testing the target levels. Now there is talk of what? Producing from PB1 and testing the lower levels from PB2. Somebody remind me why these 2 things couldn't have happened earlier. I know I'm a romanticist, but couldn't it be part of a bigger plan? No probably not, just the red wine talking again. Just food for thought and general ramblings from a simpleton.
    enjoy
    B Rubes"

Wow that red wine works. Is it part of your research technique too wisdom. It works for me when putting in the long hours although sometimes makes for a late start the next day
    Cheers with a ting
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.