GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

There is absolutely no shame in being a bottom feeder, whether...

1. Osi
    16,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    There is absolutely no shame in being a bottom feeder, whether it be BUR, VIL, GDN or even BCC it doesn't matter. I bought BDL when it was in breach of debt covenants (but the order book was filling). I bought SSN @ 1.5c and SSNO @.08c.

Just looking at the chart, BUR is looking attractive BUT I haven't researched it enough and don't have cash just at the moment.

Yes its like picking race horses (so I that the squabbling & cross raming over the relative condition and form of the horses (sorry companies) as no more than a bit of fun.

Everything has potential. Cash burn is critical. Resource size and longivity is critical. Flow rates are important (but not critical if the size of the resource is large). Exploration and development timeframe is critical. The jockey is also important.

For GDN (and BUR) the low SP reflects previously realised losses & shortcomings etc. However, previous dilution and previous losses are NOT my worry because they are not my loss (unless I invested too much too early).

If a dumped dog company is still sitting on a probable commercial resource the only word that comes into my tiny brain is B A R G A I N.

have a great weekend

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.