GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Sorry, but this nonsense about PB1 and PB2 being engineered to...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Sorry, but this nonsense about PB1 and PB2 being engineered to fail to keep Eclipse out of the frame has to stop.

What is being described here is a deliberate decision-making process undertaken by the directors over the course of two drills that on both occassions led to the SP being smashed with consequential and massive losses to shareholder wealth.

For the sake of the 16.67% working interest to Eclipse the company has failed to get the last round of oppies over the line and now has many millions more shares on issue, with another 400m to come. All to keep 100%. Is that a good thing relative to the them giving up 16% working interest?

What you are saying is that the directors deliberately and willfully acted AGAINST the interests of their shareholders. This would of course be illegal under the corporations law, and would open the directors up to a class action from wronged shareholders.

You may recall that the board of the AWB was sued for by shareholders for their losses. Sure, AWB was also acting illegally under common law, but hopefully you get the point.
    Based on this logic then myself and hundreds of other burnt shareholders should also be engaging lawyers right about now...

Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Through greed, incompetence, or bad luck they buggered it up. That sees us a couple of years on waiting on a company-making accouncement having taken hit after hit. Rather than push the conspiracy theories to back your case, I respectfully suggest that you focus on what's under the ground and the question of whether it can be extracted it in a cost-effective manner. Not much else matters at this point.

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.