GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

my wisdom, page-5

1. 254 Posts.
    Diso, some very good points. However, the historical context was the issue of directors' incompetence for not being able to produce gas from the first two wells. It is claimed by some that this is the most significant reason why the sp is where it is now.

I suggested that PERHAPS the directors were smarter than they appeared because of decisions made regarding location and configuration of the first two wells, when every gas contact I have tells me that this was doomed to failure and Pilots was also alerting people at the time and he was shouted down.

Others have since strongly claimed that Eclipse was in charge with the first two wells which if true would leave GDN directors with no case to answer regarding competence.

Competence is a very important question and therefore what went wrong and examination of of the possibility of any ulterior motivation to explain an obvious series of decisions against recognised practice in gas production is perfectly valid.

I understand where you are coming from and I also gain no great value from dredging the past other than it deals with aspersions cast on directors regarding their competence with current operations. I agree that GDN would certainly have a case to answer if it can be proved that things were orchestrated to remove Eclipse and as a consequence did shareholders out of pocket.

However It could be argued that current shareholders have the benefit of evaluation of the field from the first two wells and the fact that GDN is now 100% owned - a small comfort considering the losses incurred.

I am willing to leave the issue here, but it will inevitably be ressurected if people continue to question GDN directors' competence based on their failure to produce gas from the first two wells.

I am very appreciative of your post and allowing me to put this issue into perspective. I will continue to question privately what went wrong and who was responsible. In light of my research I cammot put it down to GDN directos' incompetence.

Cheers, W.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.