IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

my wish list

1. 265 Posts.
    Dear whoever may be listening.
    I wish for-
    *Prima Biomed to gain more recognition for its hard work and research on ovarian cancer and generally cancer itself.
    *CVAC to be commercialized and give cancer sufferers a new lease on life and the life they deserve.
    *I wish for a bigger boat than Philbar.
    *Prima Biomed to be listed on... Whats that US market called?... Oh yeah the NASDAQ!
    *I wish for Hundreds of thousands of Americans(and investors worldwide) to Invest in Prima and fund future breakthroughs towards cancer treatments and stop this BS disease in its tracks ASAP.
    *Martin Rogers and all those involved to be recognized as the brilliant and generous human beings that they are.
    *Prima and CVAC to overtake dendreon as the world leading cancer treatment in immunotherapy and non-toxic treatments.
    * I wish to shoot 72 around Sunshine golf coarse.
    * And finally i wish for everyone to get some big news in the coming days resulting in the boom of a little known Australian company doing their darnedest to give so many people a chance to regain their normal, healthy, positive life, that we all deserve, and create the next generation of cancer treatment.

"treatment of disease by inducing, enhancing, or suppressing an immune response".[1]
    Immunotherapies designed to elicit or amplify an immune response are classified as activation immunotherapies.
    Immunotherapies designed to reduce, suppress or more appropriately direct an existing immune response, as in cases of autoimmunity or allergy, are classified as suppression immunotherapies.
    The active agents of immunotherapy are collectively called immunomodulators. They are a diverse array of recombinant, synthetic and natural preparations, often cytokines. Some of these substances, such as granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), interferons, imiquimod and cellular membrane fractions from bacteria are already licensed for use in patients. Others including IL-12, various chemokines, synthetic cytosine phosphate-guanosine (CpG), oligodeoxynucleotides and glucans are currently being investigated extensively in clinical and preclinical studies. Immunomodulatory regimens offer an attractive approach as they often have fewer side effects than existing drugs, including less potential for creating resistance in microbial diseases.[2]
    Cell based Immunotherapies are proven to be effective for some cancers. Immune effector cells such as lymphocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, natural killer cells (NK Cell), cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), etc., work together to defend the body against cancer by targeting abnormal antigens expressed on the surface of the tumor due to mutation.
    Good luck to all, this post was caused by pure and utter boredom, and the voices in my head.
    Cheers
    Richo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.