RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

My Zcell install, page-94

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    No doubt I did mix up kWh and kW again. Agreed.... anyway I think you get the idea that I'm trying to get an idea of price for a comparable system.

That you shared generator has a 1 year warranty. The zcells 10 years. True I could budget to buy 10 gensets, but that is a lot of in and out hassle in time that would need to be added in.
    The 1400 AUD doesnt include automatic switch on. Yes it is instant on, but that isn't the same as being wired into the building to detect a power outage and automatically start itself, then automatically switch off when the grid power is live again.

We also have this problem.
    "Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector."
    We want a comparable system that will power the building (lights included), so the "suitable surge protector" needs be at the genset.

The 1400 AUD will not include installation by a sparky or delivery to site.
    Can I run the genset inside a building like I can the zcells?
    Is the genset as tollerant to sun and rain like the zcells are?
    I realise that those last 2 questions contradict each other, but at the home office I would install the zcells outside.
    At the work office I would install the zcells inside with ducting.

Oh, and monitoring is a must. So lets add another $1.5k for a device (including setup and config time) that will do some basic monitoring, unless you can find something cheaper.
    Even if it is only an email alert that the genset has started running so I know when to fill up the tank again....with that model do I need to turn off the genset to fill the tank up (that would be a big problem for our business, and we would need to keep our current UPSs)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.