RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

My Zcell install Primary goal Full building UPS Secondary goal...

1. 4,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    My Zcell install

Primary goal

Full building UPS

Secondary goal
    Time shift PV or off peak power

The details
    2 Zcells
    ZCELL Battery Management System
    1 Automatic High speed transfer switch
    1 Goodwe ES inverter
    Links
    Zcell https://www.zcell.com/
    Installer Standard Solar https://standardsolar.com.au/
    Lantroics High speed transfer switch https://www.latronics.com.au/products/high-speed-automatic-ac-transfer-switch
    Goodwe Set up video for goodwe

The Install

Moving 2 240kg Zcells is not a task for cowboys. People could get hurt! Luckily Standard Solar had a purpose built hydraulic lift on their truck, two heavy weight trolleys to move and a second very nifty purpose built trolley low to position once on the ground.

Being ex navy having lifted a several tonne anchors by hand with the 180 sailors with blocks and tackle still had me impressed by Mr James Graham’s ingenuity. Bravo Zulu would be my term for the install. Translated ‘Very Well Done’!

Post Install
    UPS test Sunday had me turn on all 50plus LED and Fluorescent lights, all 6 spilt system Air-conditioners and 8 computers.

A deep breath then flicked off the main power. Absolutely nothing changed or noticed ecept my smart(?) power metre showed it was not importing or providing any grid power. Up to the batteries showed the Lantroics High speed transfer switch indicating Battery and PV power with zere grid power.

An existing computer server UPS was checked and it had not activated during the change from grid to Zcells. Two hours later I wanted some Sunday for myself so grid switch flicked on and again every thing just worked.

A little tidying up on a few non critical bits such as web view and access is still being set up with exceptionally helpful tech support. I noted RFX tech guru who was called a few times was exceptionally helpful and also worked harder and later than most. My firewalls prevented RFX BMS and the tweaks with RFX helpful Tech occurred after 7pm on a Friday.

Summary and follow up
    I will conduct more tests to determine the total run time I will get while off grid with any future grid power failures. I know the UPS function is working fantasticly well which will ensure my business is not impacted by future grid power outages. I have had grid power outages in the past about twice per year.

A few web based tools are still to be set up for the inverter. Zcell BMS is connected to both to Standard Solar and RFX for remote updates to improve the systems. (RFX media  might post this in a much better format excuse if my photos failed)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $53.07K 505.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 343608 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 637998 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 57200
Last updated 15.12pm 15/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.