Firstly, this is my first post, so if it's off-topic or in the...

1. 3 Posts.
    Firstly, this is my first post, so if it's off-topic or in the wrong place, please let me know.

Yesterday I was cold-called by a company offering a forex trading robot (https://www.myalfred.com.au/). They wanted to give me a "free" 1 week trial of the product, which entailed me setting up an account (ICMarkets recommended) with $1000 which they would then hook up to their software. If I was happy with the results (after only 1 week), I could then buy the software, starting at $18k for 20 currency pairs, up to $50k for all.
    Initially low pressure, but when I asked questions, I got a high-pressure, rude & condescending guy, so I said I'd think about it, call back tomorrow.

Did some research and the web site was only registered 8 weeks ago and the company owning it (Forex EA Pty Ltd, ACN 642 805 150) 3 months ago, and I can find absolutely nothing about them online (apart from ASIC rego details).

When they called back today, I asked about them being very new and the answers were evasive (though no outright lie was told). When I said I wasn't interested, the cost started to reduce quickly, but I didn't go ahead.

So I mainly wanted to put this here for someone else that may be looking for info on them. On the other hand, if anyone here has good things to say, I'd be interested in that too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.