FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

Myall copper-gold project in NSW, page-2

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks Tony, for this reminder and all the other brain stimulation you have provided for us.

I find this Magmatic/Fortescue hookup especially exciting for a number of reasons...

1. Copper and gold are particularly lucrative minerals, now magnified by the electrification of new technology.

2.To have 1 mining outfit pumping resources into copper/gold exploring would catch my attention, but to have two including a company with a track record of success like Fortescue pumping in financial resources and tech is downright exciting! There must be something going on there.

Mate, so many avenues of excitement from being involved with the Fortescue adventure!, Thankyou TI, you freakin champion. You know I had a rare flash of brilliance this morning...

Let me run the idea by you..... In a decades time you could write a book about the history of Fortescue starting with Twiggy's outback cattle property childhood through to year 2034. Can you imagine the escalating excitement of the coming next10 years? Here goes mate....

The book could be titled "Fortescue....the Miracle!". Of course the book would then spawn the stage play "Fortescue....the Musical", think Broadway, think Royal Albert Hall. And finally the biopic " Twiggy...Outback Genius" starring one of the Hemsworth brothers as the Twig. Nobody has the knowledge, the passion, the wordsmithery but... Mr Tony Indo!

Waddaya reckon T.? Do ya like it mate?,I'll be lookin forward eagerly to 2034! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.41
Change
-0.210(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $69.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.31 $42.77M 1.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 638 $22.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.42 896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.