MYD 0.00% $1.05 mydeal.com.au limited

MyDeal.com.au, who else is jumping on this money train..??

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi everyone!

What's everyone's thoughts on MyDeal.com.au (MYD)..?? I myself LOVE IT!! I can definitely see the potential growth and revenue to come with it. They are challenging WISH and KOGAN head on. To be honest...Im a constant customer of MYD.
    Their products are absolutely amazing, way better quality and a lot BETTER brands and labels.
    You can even purchase Home Renovation items like Solar Panels. I've actually bought 4 separate panels for my existing system and there are FANTASTIC!
    The next time you go to buy anything from Wish or Kogan.....do yourself a MASSIVE favour....check out MyDeal.com.au, you wont be disappointed!

Ive contacted their head office and received correspondence from them. He told me they are intending on expanding quite quickly especially why all the extra income is coming in. He hopes to be paying shareholders dividends in the not to distant future.

At $1.32 Im thinking this is a GREAT INVESTMENT and will definitely will be getting on board.
    Sorry for the long thread everyone.
    What's everyone thinking about MYD..??
    Potential growth is a definite and will be beating financial goals after goals.

Love to hear from everyone, really appreciate all comments. Thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.