Hot Copper not really that well known...but I found it last year...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hot Copper not really that well known...but I found it last year because of my investment in lithium miners that are headquartered in Australia. Orocobre and Galaxy. Both did pretty well over the past year...but I have seen to much duplicity with them. I was asked to invest in MYDX during the original IPO for $1.10.....glad I turned it down...but at this price I don't think you can go wrong. I know Daniel the CEO and the people that put the IPO together. They have had a tough go of it the past year...and then the recent conversions from debt holders kind of hammered the share price into the ground. But, now that the conversions are completed it is primed to take off. When the California marijuana legalization initiative passes November 8th....I feel this thing is going to skyrocket past .50 without a problem. Just curious how you found out about the company? Do they sell the tester in Australia yet? Good to see you are on this thing....I picked up a million shares day before yesterday at avg. .028

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.