MYR 4.09% 82.0¢ myer holdings limited

LOL it's lucky i didn't buy MYR for the website.LMFAO!!!I'm more...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    LOL it's lucky i didn't buy MYR for the website.
    LMFAO!!!
    I'm more worried about making sure the online part of the business is successful for the next decade, a week won't matter in the longrun and anyone investing for more than short term will most likely agree, shareprice seems to be saying that.
    That's the beauty of having a clever old dinosaur like Bernie at the helm, he won't panick about a week, i've tried to point out the same with Gerry Harvey.
    Everyone wants to make online the most important part of the business but you have to make sure the other 99% doesn't fall apart around you while that transition is happening.
    Look at their respective careers and then the careers of the people that keep knocking them and tell me who's right.

Ps: With the MYR business model and property portfolio online can be at best 10-20% of sales, if you expect more you're saying the value of the 99% is very little or nothing.
    In which case it would be a screaming sell.

Pps: I for one have been very impressed with Bernie's performance so far and believe us shareholders will benefit for many years from the company he has transformed and will handover next year.
    Good luck in 2014

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.09%)
Mkt cap ! $686.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $450.3K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47000 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 1035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.