AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

MyFiziq (ASX:MYQ) is poised to disrupt the $45B medical imaging market, page-2

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I know this was a sponsored article but there is some pretty decent points added here about the conservative industry that is healthcare... It addresses some of my concerns and actually gives me confidence that we could be seeing a really big player come under MYQ's umbrella in the very near future.

• MyFiziq's advanced human imaging technology is a game-changer for the future of healthcare
    • The tech scans the human form across 12,000 data points and interprets critical vital markers like blood pressure, heart rate variation, pulse, and more
    • These observations can be used for the early detection and prevention of chronic conditions like Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity
    • However, medicine is a conservative industry, and consumers prefer to stick with established and trusted brand names
    • This had led to a change in the way global healthcare giants operate with big brands scouring the market for the latest innovations, buying them out and then selling them under their own name
    • The likes of Siemens, GE Healthcare, and even Apple, have all hopped on this trend, with several healthcare acquisitions made over recent years
    • The potential for MyFiziq's tech to save lives and return healthy profits for investors is enormous
    • Whether MyFiziq will deliver shareholder growth and dividends or whether it will be consolidated by a global giant is not yet clearOne thing that's certain is that MyFiziq and its sophisticated intellectual property are poised for success
    • Shares in MYQ are trading for 99.5 cents each

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.