MYG 1.19% 83.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

myg options letter, page-37

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Gary unless they sell out straight away at a breakeven that doesn't make sense - buying heads so we take their options up and therefore keep their pay going? If the share price tanked they would lose money on their heads purchases which would offset any gain in options?

Maybe the net effect might work out but I don't by that reasoning. Still I agree it seems sus and still sceptic as to whether this will remain up next week pending there really being something to be released... short of that i held back from applying for more than the minimum options on fri (and sold out my heads equivalent) so my net amount of skin in the game stays the same.

LIke everyones said - gotta see it, to believe it.

THough still... minus those buying in for day trades and on 'technicals' it still has run more than you could expect for MYG when price of golds droppe d last week. The real test will be friday night's huge drop in POG and if we see MYG up on mon then something relaly is up. Still expect to see a traceback down to 4.5 though, although fingers crossed for our sakes that no such thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.