MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

myg share price and gold price - 5 yrs chart, page-28

1. 4,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Agree SS, well that's how day to day the market trades & then you get things like the credit crunch where the banks & traders & many others got it horribly wrong. I think we are heading for a much bigger crash where 2008 was just a precursor & good money is now being sucked in after bad into US equities. If you listen to Kyle Bass he speaks very plainly without emotion on the subject t of Japan, gold & the US. Very smart guy imo. The ETF position was always going to be attacked by the hedge funds at some stage when they were most vulnerable & this is what we are seeing. What I think will be very interesting is the next phase & if this is just the start of a much wider market sell off & if so the margin desks start calling like they did in 2008 & in this case it would be short positions in gold that would need to be closed out in a hurry. Not saying this is going to happen, but I think there is a chance & at some stage this ridiculous printing press fuelled rally in equities is going to inflict a lot more pain than we have ever seen imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.